Friday, February 26, 2010

5 Question Friday

Many thanks to Mama M for yet another fun 5Q Friday!  Clickety the cute button below to visit her blog! 

My Little Life

1. Do you sing karaoke? If so, what is your go to song?

Ooh-haven't sung karaoke in MANY years.  I think the last time was around 1990, or 91.  It had just come out and become very popular right after I met Tool Time, and it was a Friday Happy Hour-stay all night at the bar-kind of thing.  Ouch, I'm dragging up some scary memories :)  

2. What is your favorite coffee drink?
At home, I use fat free half & half, and a Caramel Splenda Stick.  I am very spoiled-Tool Time brings me my cup of joe every morning before I get up.  I'm a slow mover in the morning, so 2 cups are a must!  If I'm out and spending ridiculous money for my joe-it's usually a skinny latte in hazelnut, or vanilla. 

3. If you could choose your own name, what would it be?
Probably something mainstream, like Mary, Anne, or Catherine.  I don't mind my name-I just dislike the fact that people constantly call me Leah, or Lay.  Do you see an "A" in L-E-I-G-H?  I see the valid spelling-pronunciation thing with Lay, but really, who would name a kid Lay?? 

4. Were you ever bullied?
Yes, in Junior high.  A very large girl took offense because I would not tell her my grades. They were BAD, and I was embarrased.  Shame on me-she unloaded alot of her big onto my small in the bathroom, and we both ended up in the principals office.  Once again-digging up scary memories!!! LOL!

5. How often do you eat fast food?
Don't hate me for being honest, but if I eat fast food 3x a year-that is alot!  Not that I'm all healthy and organic-I just try to stay away from it.  However, I will confess that if I have the slightest bit of a queazy tummy (usually from one too many the night before), McDonald's is my new best friend. 

MckLinky Blog Hop

4 comments:

  1. Hi there.
    Stopping by from SITS to say hello.
    Thought I'd follow you too :)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leigh! Here from SITS also. You have a cute, cute blog. I'll link to you! Hey, I live in FL also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmigosh...what is it about greasy food that cures a hang-over just. like. that?!!!

    My fix? Mashed potatoes and gravy from KFC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for dropping by my blog. It is nice to "meet" you. And, thank you for your question. Yes, I think I will either give a review after I finish the ebook by Piper or perhaps blog about it as I go along. Again, thank you for your comment. :)

    Kindest regards,
    Brook

    ReplyDelete