Sunday, February 21, 2010

Daddy Daughter Dance

I have a feeling that this may be the last year that Payback wants to go to the Daddy Daughter Dance. She is 14 now, she is the oldest girl in her Indian Princess Tribe-all the others are under 10 except for one, who is 12. Wow, how my girl has grown. She is officially an inch taller than me (wah!!), she has legs a mile long. I *know* that we are lucky that she hasn't started to pull away from us yet-afterall, she is My Payback, and I had already cut a few ties at her age. I am a blessed woman to have such a beautiful daughter, and I still wonder exactly what I did right in order to deserve her.

P.S. Honorable Mention to Chester, the ugly Pug sitting on the couch. He's ugly and not too smart, but we love him.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment