Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Queen of Random

I got to work this morning and the new Asst. Manager-AKA Gulliver, was there with his nice new work duds, and shiny new shoes. Back pedal just a tad-I work at The Vitamin Shoppe, and (shocker) we sell vitamins and generally try to promote health and fitness. Gullivers meal for the shift-Burger King hash browns, 2 cheesy wraps (??), girl scout cookies, a whole sleeve of Cheddar Pringles, and to healthy it all up-a green apple. To throw some sugar on top, he claims to be a personal trainer while he is not at The VitShoppe. Nice.
Being a trainer myself-I've got some issues with this. Just sayin'.
********
I am very proud of my daughter, My Payback, for making the lacrosse team at school. She really enjoys it, and I am beyond delighted that she is finally involved in something at school. However, it is an expensive sport. We just bought a new stickhead for (shudder) $105. Attach that baby to the old stick, and off she goes. Yeah....NO. She needs a new stick with a bend in it. (Gimme the old one, I'll bend it!) Off I go to the store to price the new stick- I've got 2 options $20, or $90. Um, Hello, where is the happy medium???? She got the cheap stick, and she will like it!
********
My husband, Tool Time, finally replaced the light over the staircase. No more tripping over sleeping dogs for me!! Thanks, honey, for your timely response to that request!
********

No comments:

Post a Comment