There must be something seriously wrong with me-I actually forgot for a few minutes that today is Friday. Go ahead, say it..."You need help'.....
What I did not forget is that I haven't done 5QF in 2 weeks, and I was so bummed about that! It feels good to be back!
On that note...here goes....
1. If you could, would you go back to high school?
Um, yeah, probably so! It would have to be a 50/50 split though-keep 50% of what went on, change the other 50. We had some good times, but I was also quite a handful for my parents! But if I do go back, can I keep the big 80's hair??? But no smoking this time around. See....50/50!
2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".)
1. That my family-sisters, brother, & mother could make peace. We are a family divided, and it really bugs me.
2. Financial stability-I don't need to be rolling in cash, I just wish we could keep up with the bills and not have to penny pinch.
3. What kids show do you secretly like?
Don't hate me because I'm perfect-(HA) but there isn't one!
Listening to some of those cartoon characters is like nails on a chalkboard to me!
4. What is your beverage of choice?
Non alcoholic-water. Easy enough.
Alcoholic-Cosmopolitan, or Pinot Noir.
5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?
I have no patience, and can "blow" at any moment. In other words, when I ask my kids to do something, I want them to DO IT NOW! Not in 10 minutes........
Now, time to Link up! An adorable blonde, whom I've never met started this, and she's got the goods on the copying, pasting, linking thing, so clickety here for the full scoop! Thank You, Mama M for the 5Q's!