Monday, April 26, 2010

Florida Edition of Leigh vs. Laundry

How catchy is that title, "Leigh vs. Laundry"?  I LOVE IT, but I take no credit-I stole it from another Leigh who had it way before me.....and she probably doesn't even know I borrowed it for today.  A) I love that I found another Leigh and B) I hate laundry as well. 
It's a typical Monday in my part of the world...laundry, kids to and fro, work, home, laundry, kids to and fro, back to work, etc.etc.etc.  Really, I'm no different than anyone else.

Now, I've been at this marriage/motherhood thing for almost 16 years, and I think I finally have the laundry down to a science.  When Tool Time and I got married, he needed a few lessons on putting dirty laundry in the hamper, and he's doing just fine with that now!  Payback is pretty good at it-she likes a clean floor, but PeterSam and G-man clearly take after their father.  (Sometimes I think they like hearing me yell......)

When it comes down the nitty gritty of tackling the laundry-the kids have to help me separate it, and make sure everything is turned right side out.  I take care of the rest-washing, drying, folding.  They get the hamper full of clean clothes back, and they get to put it away.  It's usually an all day process...5 or 6 loads DONE.  And I only do it once a week, so if the clothes don't get in the hamper-they don't get washed! 


And here it is, folded and DONE! 

Now, really, does anyone give a crap about how I do my laundry???  No, probably not!  However, as I was checking up on other blogs, I stumbled upon
this little tidbitfrom the original Leigh vs. Laundry.  So, Leigh, this one's for you!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment