Friday, April 2, 2010

5 Question Friday

Many Thanks to Mama M for starting this--check out her blog here.
My answers are short and to the point today-I'm heading out to work.  Anyway, visit Mama M, link up, and shell out some answers!

1. Do you sing out loud in the car when you're driving?
Yes, of course.  And I sound like a rock star.

2. What would you never be caught doing?
Damn, I hate hard questions!  Um, trying on bikini bottoms without my underwear on.  Um, farting out loud in public.  Leaving the house without a bra on, leaving the house without underwear on.  Ooh-licking my fingers and wiping something off the kids faces. (although I teasingly try this with them, and they are mortified-that part is fun!)

3. Will you go #2 in a public restroom?
When you gotta go, you gotta go.  Thank God for strong thighs and my love of squats. 
4. Have you ever broken a bone?
Yes, my little toe, about 2 months ago.  I dropped one of those hard plastic Oxo containers on it.  The damn thing hurt for a solid 6 weeks, then...poof! all better!

5. Do you prefer cooking or baking?
I don't mind either, I definitely cook more than I bake, though. 

1 comment:

  1. LMAO! I can't wait until my daughter screams with the thought of me licking my finger and wiping her face with that. I used to hate when my mom would do that, didn't she know how convenient baby wipes are?

    ReplyDelete