Monday, May 3, 2010

PeterSam's Sick Day


Posted by Picasa

PeterSam wasn't feeling so great yesterday, and of course, being that it's Monday, he was 100 times worse today!  So I let him stay home, but I hid every stinking remote in this house before I headed out to work this morning!  (Mean Mom!)
I had 2 text messages and 1 voicemail before I left work at 12:30, "When are you coming home?"  Do you think the poor kid was bored to death? 
We had a nice lunch together, took the rotten dogs out for a walk, and then he helped me plant some seeds.  We planted Italian Parsley, Sage, Sunflowers, Poppys and 3 Pumpkin seeds.  We've had a great time together! 
My intended Monday?  Work, home to clean, tackle the laundry, pay bills, get dinner going, back to work, and finally home for the night. 
I think I like the way day has gone much better than what was intended.  Time with PeterSam, sick or not, is a blessing....I don't get to do that much anymore.  The cleaning, laundry, and bills will all certainly still be here tomorrow, but PeterSam will be in school. 
I wish more days could be like this! 

P.S.  I don't have much of a green thumb, so if those seeds grow, it's just a bonus to a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment