Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Small Messages

I have been stewing the past few days about what to post-I've got alot on my mind, and this is my place to be honest. 
So-being completely honest-my family is in bad shape.  We have ALOT of problems right now, and I was going to come here tonight and spill it...but I really don't want this blog to be a place of sadness.  I'm generally a pretty happy person-that is how I want my blog to be. 
I had noticed an email from my girlfriend Jill-she is one who does all of the chain emails, etc., but they are usually very positive, so I opened an e-mail titled "God's Little Notes"-and there they were-post it like notes with little messages about God. Now, I am not an overly religious person, but I do believe in God.  I really liked what some of the messages said, so I copied them and decided to make them my post for today.  Wouldn't you know I copied them here and NOTHING showed up!!  It's late, I'm tired, I'm not futzing around trying to fix it, so I went to the blogspot address that was on the little notes, AND I STRUCK GOLD. 
I do believe that you are led to things for a reason-and just as I was ready to unload all of my problems, I was led to this amazing blog.  Five reasons God permits problems???? and I  happened across this NOW?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment