Friday, March 26, 2010

5 Question Friday

It's that time again... I love it!!  You may know the drill by now, but if not, click here and get the lowdown on how to join the fun!  Thanks Mama M, for the Questions! 




1. Did you pass your driver's test on the first try?

Yes, I did!  However, I did have a bad accident before I got my license, and I didn't drive for months.  My parents finally got me private lessons-God Bless that man, he had alot of patience! 

2. What is your most embarrassing moment?
Can I say I don't know???  I've never been THAT embarrassed.  Well, there was the time my 2y.o. son had diarrhea under a clothing rack in the Reebok outlet-and it went ALL OVER THE CARPET.  Yeah, that was pretty bad.  I think having kids has made me more tolerant of my own stupidity-stuff will happen, and I just sorta let it roll....



3. What TV show would you like to be on- Oprah, Biggest Loser, or What Not to Wear?
What Not to Wear-I try to stay in fashion, but sometimes I think I dress too young for my age, but then again, I don't want to look 10 years older, either!  And I'd love to know what styles flatter my figure.  If I'm not in gym clothes, I'm in jeans or shorts with tanks or tees. 


4. Would you ever get plastic surgery and what kind?
Yes!  And I never thought I would say that when I was younger, but as the years creep up, it's a definite yes!  If I had the cash, I'd have my boobs put back where God meant them to be. Maybe a shot of Botox or two....

5. What are your favorite jeans to wear?
Banana Republic makes great jeans at a decent price.  If I have the $$$  I like 7 for all mankind, but I never have $$$ anymore, so there goes that! 

3 comments:

  1. I love your answers! YOur blog is too cute!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA... I think that God Blessed my drivers ed instructor with a lot of patience too! Poor guy probably thought that he was going to die a time or two... but we all lived through it!!! I got in my first wreck the day that I got my permit, on my way home with my mom from buying my first (and only) prom dress...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy! I can relate to your #2. My toddlers diaper broke open at a furniture store and some poop landed on the carpet. We felt obligated to go ahead and purchase our couch set there...

    ReplyDelete