Friday, March 5, 2010

5 Question Friday

It's Friday!!  I just got home from a great lunch with my girls-nothing like a lunch therapy session.  We hit TJ Maxx afterwards and laughed until we cried trying on BIG hats-it was so fun, we've decided to have a Kentucky Derby Party! 

So...5Q Friday....Thank you, Mama M, for putting this all together!! 

1. What's your guilty pleasure?
Ice cream-every night.  Granted, it's Weight Watchers Giant Cookies and Cream Bar, but it is so good!  I wait until everyone is safely tucked in bed, then I get my few moments of low-cal guilt. 
BUT-if $$$ will allow, I have snuck off for a facial on occasion, and I walk out of there one hour later like a whole new person!!  DO NOT tell my husband!! ;)

2. What is your favorite TV series?
It's a toss up-I love Grey's Anatomy, nothing wrong with a little McDreamy eye candy. 
I also fall into a deep hole when it comes to the Real Housewives....love each series, and I'm sadly addicted. 
If we are talking about longest watched show-it's General Hospital....do you remember when Luke and Laura got married?? 

3. Can you speak any foreign languages?
Spanglish


4. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Really?  I have no clue-but there are many.  Sneakers, flip flops, wedges, boots, even a pair of Birkenstocks.  Some have mysteriously made their way down the hall into my daughter's room....not by choice, and definitely not without a fight! 


5. What's your favorite kind of M&M's...peanut, almond, straight up regular, etc.?
Peanut, without a doubt.  The addiction started during my first pregnancy, and has grown...and grown...They are by far my favorite candy! 


MckLinky Blog Hop

1 comment: