Wednesday, April 6, 2011

No, I'm not Dead....

Talk about Blog neglect, my last post way WAY over 6 months ago.  Oh well, I'm back now, and hopefully will shorten the time between posts!  I've been meaning to come back to this, just haven't had the time.  So if I'm going to blog again, I'm probably going to be a late night blogger.  My days are just too busy with kids and a part time job. 

Speaking of jobs, I did quit my other part time job at The Vitamin Shoppe.  THANK YOU GOD for allowing me to do that-I hated that job, couldn't stand my coworkers, and seriously missed my family. I did learn a huge lesson though-a mother of 3 has no business working retail.  The hours were torture! 

So, what am I going to do with this blog?  When I started it, I had all these hopes of sponsors, going to big blog events, etc.  But let's face it-that just won't happen.  So here it is, MY blog, where I will come to dump all the nonsense in my brain, post fun things about my family, maybe even an exercise tip or two.  I'm looking forward to getting this blog back into gear!!

1 comment:

  1. welcome back! It's always nice to see a friendly face rejoin the bloggy world!

    ReplyDelete