Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

***I did this post to so I could link up with http://www.thepleatedpoppy.com/ who originally came up with this idea.  By the time I got the post up, the link was closed!!  Guess I'll have to be quicker, (& better dressed) next week!***

So here it is, my first What I Wore Wednesday post!  Before going on, you need to know that I only got 2 outfits out of this, because I spent ALOT of time at the gym last week, and didn't bother to put on "real" clothes. 
What I learned-1.  I need to find somewhere in my house to snap full pics of myself-the mirror thing is just not cutting it!  2.  A better camera would probably be a good idea.  3.  I have crappy mirrors in my house, and need a good full length one. 


I wore this outfit to a BBQ benefit on Saturday.  (I was WAY overdressed!  
 Grey Rosette Open Vest-Stein Mart
Lucky Brand Shorts-TJ Maxx
Not a great shot, but it's all I've got!

Sunday Mass-Whole Outfit from Target!  Mossimo Cardi and white jeans.  Shoes by Guess-pics below!  I love them, and they are suprisingly comfortable!
 I know the full body shots are BAD, but hey, at least I got some cute ones of the shoes! ;)
Happy Hump Day, Ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment